As a Platform Manager you will proactively work with Betsoft´s client base with the objective being to support clients through integration of Betsoft´s gaming solutions and ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for helping clients to integrate our system onto their platform.
- Manage new customer integrations and technical improvements to existing technical offerings.
- Manage and own all technical roadmaps, deliverables and documentation.
- Drive growth and value by ensuring the platform is optimized and up to date with latest industry trends and technologies.
- Work with System Admin to proactively monitor all production networks, servers, applications and services.
- Work closely with the Head of Product on launches and promotion schedules.
- Work with BI to identify product and customer opportunity and create, with the team, plans to capitalize on them.
- Ensure data security obligations concerning clients and the company are adhered to.
- Own, prioritize and brief for projects of varying length and complexity, including development and sustainment of the overall strategic Data Engineering road-map.
- Define and develop a project strategy including owning the short, medium and long term vision and execution.
- Clearly communicate the vision, plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans to all key stakeholders – tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Friendly and enthusiastic, ability to use common sense, display good judgment and think quickly on your feet.
- A genuine passion for the online gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry.
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Software development experience is essential – ideally with integrating third party APIs and creating own services on the server side.
- Experience in IT systems analysis.
- Experience in designing IT solutions (solutions architect).
- Experience in solving networking issues / good knowledge of networking term
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.