Betsoft Gaming is looking for a Sales Manager to grow and develop further Betsoft’s client base.
The Sales Manager will actively and professionally manage the entire Betsoft Gaming sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, preparing opportunity reviews, developing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Thoroughly research and understand a prospect’s business drivers including current status, issues, objectives, requirements and decision making process.
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up-to-date.
- Create and deliver highly polished proposals, presentations, contracts and other documentation in support of the sales process.
- Undertake product demonstrations in order to ensure key selling points (and features) are matched to identified client needs.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure that the appropriate Account Manager is kept up-to-speed with all relevant details so that all partners receive a high quality, professional handover from Sales to Account Management.
- Establish and implement account plans to maximise future up-sell potential from existing partners.
- Fully understand competitor products and services (including strengths, weaknesses and pricing) in order to Betsoft effectively.
- Maximise networking opportunities with regular use of conferences, events and special interest blogs/forums.
- Ensure industry and market knowledge is kept up to date and relevant by researching and reading relevant news sources.
- Represent Betsoft at appropriate industry events in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- At least three years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of the Online Casino industry
- Successfully track record of delivering against and exceeding demanding sales targets
- Strong command of written and spoken English – An additional European language is considered an advantage but not essential
- Computer literacy in the use of spreadsheets, word processing, on-line systems and remote communications.
- Be presentable and willing to travel.