As Product Manager you will be responsible for both feature definition based on interfacing with stakeholders to gather and prioritize requirements, and product ownership – seeing product development cycle through from conception to live release.
The role requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with various cross-functional teams including senior management, product, marketing, account management, and technical resources across the company.
As Product Manager, you will be required to develop products from the ground up by identifying needs, generating product requirements, determining/writing technical specifications, preparing wireframes, production timelines, and time-integrated plans for product release.
You will need to be highly adaptable, possess strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills, and able to effectively manage multiple work streams. This position requires product management / ownership experience, requirements gathering and use case design experience, a project management background, an ability to think tactically and strategically, and work independently with limited supervision in a very fast pace and fluctuating environment.
Product Manager (Game) Responsibilities:
In brief summary: you will spend most of your time working closely with various cross-functional teams to develop new products/functionality, improving existing products/functionality, writing technical specification and documents and project management. Additional details below:
- Define and design products, based on business needs and requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Product ownership: create product/technical specifications and wireframes, manage project execution, and define product rollout strategy and communications. Ultimately responsible to create and deliver Game products roadmaps that generate superior user experience.
- Be instrumental in the early stages of concepts and prototyping by being involved in the work from the early phase
- Contribute and participate with feedback in concept, prototyping and other feedback/status sessions during the whole product development cycle
- Support client facing and marketing teams in creation of marketing and promotion material and communication of Game Product roadmap, plans and deliverables, take part of actively selling the product through internal demos and workshops and planning and launching new game products or features
- Ensure that key decisions are well defined, well based on research and facts and reviewed by all potential stakeholders, including senior management
- Ownership of game regulatory requirements on the game level, working closely with our Compliance Officer to ensure products are compliant where needed.
- Clearly and regularly communicate the game product strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintains short-term and long-term product planning and special reports and analyses including incident reports and KPI reporting, answering questions and requests from senior management.
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio
- Project management; leads assigned projects to completion. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Work directly and closely with product and development teams to ensure all processes are carried out correctly and effectively.
- Be an internal advocate, educator, and communicator about the products you own, including new product/feature training.
- Create and maintain comprehensive product documentation
Please note: this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience working with Online Casino with a deep understanding of Casino Games & Operations.
- 4+ years in a Product Manager role with responsibility for Game products or Game products portfolios
- Prior experience in having full ownership of product portfolio, including creation of new, maintenance of current portfolio and end-of-life process
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including web browsers, IM chat software (Skype, Telegram, etc), MS Office suite, and project management tools (such as Jira, Asana, Monday, etc).
- Thorough understanding of online casino games and product
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business objectives into technical product requirements
- Excellent understanding of casino operators and players needs
- Extensive experience of product management to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches
- Deep understanding of the product dev cycle (user needs, product vision, technical capability, product specs, schedule prioritization, successful product delivery)
- Very strong presentation skills, for all kinds of audience including senior management and executives
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a diverse team spread across multiple continents in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to meet and beat agreed-upon targets and deadlines
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges to improve product functionality and user experience.
- Excellent knowledge of new technology trends and its applications for innovating existing products
- Agile/Scrum experience ideal but not required.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Project and time management, highly organized
- Active listener
- Effective Team Player