Betsoft Gaming is looking for an account manager to proactively work with Betsoft’s client base. You will be the customer’s contact where you’re responsible for helping them to grow their business volumes. The objective of this role is to increase the revenues generated through the use of Betsoft’s gaming solutions and ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
The Account Manager will build and maintain a broad contact base in each account and ensure that a mutual beneficial business relationship is achieved. This may involve occasional business trips.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
- Contacting clients regularly through phone, email, Skype and face-to-face
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that marketing commitments are being adhered to.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries, requests and issues.
- Use data and reports to analyze client activity
- Acquire knowledge of customers and build profiles including target markets and trends.
- Maintain and develop client contacts, through structured account management and plans.
- Update and record data and management information in an accurate and timely manner.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Experience of working in a high profile customer focused environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, and the ability to build trust.
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers.
- Mandarin Chinese speaker (fluent or mother tongue)
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Confident communicator on the phone
- Experience working in online gaming
- Able to work on own initiative and be self motivated.
- Computer literacy in the use of spreadsheets, word processing, on-line systems and remote communications.
- Be presentable and willing to travel.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Good understanding of online casino product
- Experience in account management for an Online Casino Supplier
- Confident with numbers and reporting