We are looking for a high caliber professional with a solid business mindset, who also has a holistic view on strategic activities merged with a can do attitude. To enjoy and thrive at Betsoft you need to be a team player with good social skills.
As a Technical Manager you will proactively work with Betsoft´s client base with the objective being to support clients through integration of Betsoft´s gaming solutions and ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for helping clients to integrate our system onto their platform.
The Technical Manager supports client accounts on technical issues and ensures that a mutually beneficial business relationship is achieved. This may involve occasional business trips.
Please note that the position is not a managerial position but you will need to be able to work alongside other Technical Managers and support them as they will also do for you.
- Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
- Ensure data security obligations concerning clients and the company are adhered to.
- Own, prioritize and brief for projects of varying length and complexity, including development and sustainment of the overall strategic Data Engineering road-map.
- Define and develop a project strategy including owning the short, medium and long term vision and execution.
- Research impactful uses of emerging technologies and assess their relevance to Betsoft and our technical organization; drive discussions with the architecture & technical team members to make informed decisions.
- Clearly communicate the vision, plans, objectives and performance measures and progress against plans to all key stakeholders – tailoring communication as appropriate to ensure relevance to the audience.
To be successful in the Technical Manager role, you will need experience with proven capabilities. Experience from working with the gaming operator segment is a great advantage. General industry knowledge from the gaming industry is preferred. Fluency in spoken and written business English is a prerequisite. Fluency in Chinese and any other Asian languages is considered a bonus.
Skills, Knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship building skills. and the ability to build trust.
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Friendly and enthusiastic, ability to use common sense, display good judgement and think quickly on your feet.
- Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers.
- Native level English speaker and an additional European/Asian language is considered an an advantage but not essential.
- A genuine passion for the online gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry.
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Software development experience is essential – ideally with integrating third party APIs and creating own services on the server side.
- Experience in IT systems analysis.
- Experience in designing IT solutions (solutions architect).
- Experience in solving networking issues / good knowledge of networking terms.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.