Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
As Marketing Manager, you will take lead on all areas of marketing, working with the leadership team to help create and put into action a plan for growth, whilst ensuring the brand is successfully marketed and represented in the industry.
A central focus of the role is to strengthen the relationship with our customer’s and boost revenue growth through gaining insight into our customer’s needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys, and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
As Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our CMO on the entire Product Marketing lifecycle: market analysis, execution of the marketing strategy, promotion execution, and retrospect effectiveness. This is a cross-functional role – you will collaborate with multiple teams across the business, often including Account Management, Marketing/Affiliate, Product and/or Development teams.
To ensure success as a Marketing Manager, you should possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment and able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills. We expect you to be ready to roll up your sleeves and be very hands on.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Work closely with our CMO with a strong focus on marketing activities such as PR, display advertising, video marketing, content marketing managed both in-house and in collaboration with external agencies.
- Lead negotiations with PR and merchandise agencies, vendors, execute and manage campaigns on multiple channels and markets.
- Strategically supervise the execution of digital media campaigns across multiple markets.
- Conceptualise and execute multichannel campaigns across prospect and existing customers, ensuring consistency of communication and messaging
- Working in partnership with the creative team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communication, including print, digital and video assets.
- Review, execute and approve outputs from designer & copywriter team, using the assigned tools.
- Drive the creative team and employment of constantly new marketing products (assets, creative) in line, and on time, with the team initiatives roadmap.
- Present ideas and final deliverable to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budget
- Support online campaign trafficking, making sure it is managed effectively and efficiently
- Manage and monitor the website promotion display to ensure promotions and offers are displaying on site, both desktop and mobile.
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent, compliant and follows the Brand and Best practice guidelines.
- Analyse customer insights, promotions and market best practice to build successful strategies. Monitoring, analysing, tracking all marketing activities and reporting ROI of channels, campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are delivered within budget, time, quality parameters
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Account Management, Marketing, Creative, BI, Compliance Teams etc. in the day-to-day organization to ensure promotional calendar is kept up to date, and the effective delivery, sign off and the implementation of promotion briefs to achieve planning/scheduling campaign targets and meet objectives.
- Create marketing and promo briefs, coordinate network promotions across departments and assist with bespoke promotions planning.
- Arrange kick-off meeting with commercial, sales, creative teams to socialize plan and target deliverables.
- Create internal/external marketing presentations and provide back-office trainings to support Account Management Teams.
- Plan, coordinate company awards, innovative client events, social events and shows to be up to industry standards
- Partner with email, performance marketing, web team and design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Arrange follow-up meetings to review progress and distribute tasks.
Please note: this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree or above in marketing related majors.
- Fluent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (in English).
- Must have 5+ years of experiences related to product marketing in the online gaming industry.
- A marketing guru who thinks outside the box and has a passion for IGaming. Must have a thorough understanding of online casino games and product.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including web browsers, IM chat software (Skype, Telegram, etc), MS Office suite, and project management tools (such as Jira, Asana, Monday, etc).
- Ability to work independently, to plan, coordinate and implement assigned projects and maintain records of these activities and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player, communicate effectively with peers and superiors. Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential.
- Ambitious and focused individual with positive attitude
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Quality management. A strong eye for details and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills. Strength to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work sitting down in front of a computer for long hours every day
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Project and time management, highly organized
- Active listener
- Effective Team Player