We are looking for a Junior Technical Assistant to join our expanding team.
As a Junior Technical Assistant, you will proactively work with Betsoft’s client base with the objective being to support clients through day to day issues and ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for helping clients link in our games, set up promotions and ensure that a mutually beneficial business relationship is achieved.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products
- Ensure data security obligations concerning clients and the company are adhered to
- Support the Account Manager with clients’ day to day technical related issues
- Communicate with clients’ directly keeping the Account Manager informed at all times
- Main point of contact between the Account Managers and Developers
- Inform clients on New Game Deliveries and see all items through completion
- Keep the rest of the team up to date whenever a pending item changes status
- Post detailed reports to our developers as required.
Skills, Knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building skills. and the ability to build trust
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail. Dealing with multiple projects and accounts at any given time, you need to have the ability to keep things prioritized and separate
- Respectful and understanding of deadlines
- Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers
- Native level English speaker and an additional European/Asian language is considered an an advantage but not essential
- Experience from working with the gaming operator segment is a great advantage
- A genuine understanding of the online gaming industry, in particular online casino products
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Technical knowledge is essential
- Degree level or equivalent