Betsoft Gaming is looking for an experienced Gaming Compliance Officer to ensure the company’s compliance with technical standards required in the various jurisdictions in which we operate.
As Gaming Compliance Officer, you will manage the day-to-day technical regulatory and compliance requirements of our iGaming product line. The position will support the current day-to-day compliance obligations as well as expansion into additional regulated markets.
The role of the Gaming Compliance Officer includes developing, implementing, maintaining and revising processes to ensure the company’s compliance within the various jurisdictions in which we operate. This will require liaising with different regulatory authorities and testing laboratories on technical compliance matters where the business currently operates or intends to operate in. A key aspect of the role will be to review and provide feedback on the technical impact to Betsoft’s operations in relation to any proposed legislative or regulatory changes in the jurisdictions where we operate. The Gaming Compliance Officer will be responsible for all formal technical submissions and manage the approval process.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Complete gaming applications for new and renewal licenses for company and key employees to meet required deadlines for submission and/or our operator timeline needs
- Organize information required for gaming license applications and reports into appropriate electronic folders, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Maintain required requirements for assigned jurisdictions.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality of and handle very sensitive personal and proprietary information in a secure and private manner.
- Promptly and transparently communicate any issues, deadline timing risks, and/or pertinent events to managing and executive staff.
- Communicate efficiently and professionally with internal colleagues, external stakeholders and gaming regulator personnel.
- Efficiently complete administrative tasks such as document preparation, data entry, scanning, copying, and obtaining signatures.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least one year of experience in the gambling industry and preparing gaming licensing applications.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of licensing of gambling companies.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Proven ability to maintain accurate records
- Strong emotional IQ (EQ) and demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented but coordinates consistently with team members.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong presentations skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quality management
- Strong business acumen
- Paralegal experience, project management certification, database development, and/or notary certification are helpful.
- Hands-on experience with software development