As Affiliate Manager you will be working in a fast pace B2B business environment and be responsible for expanding our brand awareness through out of the box B2C campaigns and promotions.
A central focus of the role is to develop and execute B2C affiliate strategies and acquire, maintain, and optimize business relationships and partnerships in order to successfully meet business/marketing KPIs and boost revenue growth. Analysis of KPI and ROI data will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
As Affiliate Manager, you will own the Affiliate Marketing strategy and execution: market analysis, development of the affiliate strategy, promotion planning and execution, and retrospect effectiveness. This is a cross-functional role – you will collaborate with multiple teams across the business, often including Marketing, Account Management, Product and/or Development teams.
To ensure success as an Affiliate Manager, you should possess excellent negotiation skills, have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment and able to juggle multiple tasks. You are highly motivated, have a solid grasp of the iGaming industry and have a positive team player attitude. You should also have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills. We expect you to be ready to roll up your sleeves and be very hands on.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives, including for key affiliate accounts.
- Develop, expand, and nurture relationships with new and existing affiliate partnerships.
- Acquire new affiliates by identifying and setting up Affiliate Marketing opportunities.
- Set your affiliates up for success; ensure that they have the appropriate media/assets to push compelling brand focused communications
- Onboard affiliates and create connections to our operators, as needed.
- Directly responsible for performance of affiliate campaigns, and promotions, including maximizing exposure on review sites.
- Analyse and report on KPI/ROI to senior management, as to ensure commercial viability and performance maximization.
- Actively interact with internal/external stakeholders, including Marketing, Product and
- Account Management teams.
- Contribute to the company’s marketing strategy with affiliate/customer analysis and promotional strategies.
- Explore and implement less traditional affiliate marketing approaches.
- Travel (as needed) to meet and develop relationships with both new and existing affiliates; attend conferences and various networking events.
Please note: this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years affiliate marketing or sales experience – preferred current or former experience with a large iGaming affiliate or operator.
- Fluent in English, with strong written and verbal English communication skills. A second language in one of our main markets will be considered a plus.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including web browsers, IM chat software (Skype, Telegram, etc), MS Office suite, and project management tools (such as Jira, Asana, Monday, etc).
- Thorough understanding of online casino games and product.
- Proven history of creating effective Affiliate programs and come in with positive relationships and connections within the affiliate ecosystem.
- Track record of driving growth, meeting targets, retaining good affiliates.
- Ability to work independently, to plan, coordinate and implement assigned projects and maintain records of these activities and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player, communicate effectively with peers and superiors. Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential.
- An analytical mind and good understanding of ROI optimisation in acquisition deal negotiations. A win-win negotiator.
- Possess a creative mind and can communicate ideas and thrive in an environment where freedom and responsibility are key.
- Demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time.
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated, results oriented and takes pride in delivering top results.
- Academic Degree a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Strong work methodology, time management and attention to detail, highly organized
- Active listener
- Effective Team Player