As a Technical Assistant, you will be required to provide both administrative and technical support for our licensed operators and/or the internal team. This includes: first- line customer support, coordinating operator needs with internal teams, and creating/generating reports. You will be required to provide basic technical assistance to our operators, such as investigating reported issues or organizing new product deliveries.
To ensure success as a Technical Assistant, you should possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment and be able to juggle multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
Technical Assistant Job Duties:
In brief summary: you will spend most of your time coordinating with the Account Management team, directly assisting our customers, providing first-line support along with the Customer Support team, managing communication with development/product teams, creating reports, and maintaining records. Additional details below:
- Assisting our Management teams (Account, Product, etc) to ensure customer satisfaction
- Providing excellent first-line customer service and maintaining relationships with our operators via email and IM software.
- Preparing and filing forms and other documents.
- Prepare technical reports and communicate directly with development teams
- Coordinate second- and third-line technical support with internal teams and communicating status/progress to our clients
- Preparing and providing reports to Management teams
- Promptly answering the questions of client, staff and other stakeholders
- Must assess, deal effectively, and work cooperatively with complex interrelationships between non-technical and technical staff/teams and customers.
- Projects may demand you to work under stress, to meet short deadlines, or cope with changing priorities and multiple projects and tasks that are varied in nature.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least one (1) year of technical support experience, preferred.
- Experience in customer service for an Online Casino Supplier a plus.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including web browsers, IM chat software (Skype, Telegram, etc), MS Office suite, and project management tools (such as Jira, Asana, Monday, etc).
- Thorough understanding of online casino games and product.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Ability to work independently, to plan, coordinate and implement assigned projects and maintain records of these activities and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player, communicate effectively with peers and superiors. Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to create relationships with new people quickly and easily and manage those relationships effectively over time.
- Quality management
- Ability to work sitting down in front of a computer for long hours every day
- Hands-on experience with software development, a plus
- Relevant technical certificate, a plus
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Project and time management, highly organized
- Active listener
- Effective Team Player