Betsoft Gaming is looking for an experienced IT Manager to be responsible and accountable to our hardware and software requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s software development needs, including improving, expanding, and augmentation of development staff.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintains information technology strategies specific to hardware and software.
- Manage staff.
- Researches and implements strategic solutions.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Manages selecting, orienting, and training employees, augmented staff and 3rd party outsource firms.
- Maintains the company’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies specific to hardware and software.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Identifies problems.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Analyze, create and improve project scope/solutions and milestones for several company initiatives
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior
- Ensure proper communication concerning changes in established milestones or challenges that may affect the outcome of a project’s completion date
- Communicate and organize with team members, augmented staff and 3rd party outsource firms.
- Research any new technologies that may potentially increase our company’s competitive advantage
- Ensure the IT budget has no unnecessary expenses
- Respond to feedback from stakeholders and use it to make improvements or adjustments needed to our technology
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Online gaming experience
- Technical management
- Technical understanding
- Problem solving
- Development Team Management
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Experience organizing training initiatives for departments within the company
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and encourage coworkers to do the same
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Degree level or equivalent
- Good understanding of online casino product
- Experience in management for an Online Casino Supplier
- Hands-on experience with software development