As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will support our financial operations. You will be responsible for financial reporting, as well as managing invoicing and payments across an innovative and fast-moving international organization. You are numbers driven, excel-loving, and devote your life to 100% accuracy. You will report directly to senior management and work closely with both internal stakeholders as well as external partners, to deliver a best-in-class service.
As an AR Specialist you will need a deep knowledge of processes, financial acumen mixed with business awareness and communication skills.
- Full ownership of monthly billing process, including invoice preparation and ensuring timely and accurate invoicing to our customers
- Responsible for collection of outstanding invoices
- Interact directly with customers regarding invoices, statements and credits to resolve outstanding issues
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with relevant stakeholders inside and outside of the organization
- Financial reporting, ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end reporting, as well as bi-monthly reporting on significant increases and declines
- Assist in audits and financial statement preparation
- Some light Accounts payable tasks, helping the AP team confirm accuracy of supplier agreements and associated billing terms
- Co-operate with other departments to ensure high level of accuracy in the data and support decision making
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Account Management teams. Review sales contracts, especially financial terms
- Partner with product and development teams to optimize accounting system(s) and implement new processes for new products
- Perform other adhoc projects as needed
Please note: this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years business-to-business accounts receivable experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the field and close cooperation with business partners, preferably in a dynamic and international accounting environment
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance or accounting
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including web browsers, IM chat software (Skype, Telegram, etc.), MS Office suite, and project management tools (such as Jira, Asana, Monday, etc.).
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical accounting requirements to a non-technical audience
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrency, a must
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Contract review experience preferred
- Knowledge of the gambling industry a big plus
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Project and time management, highly organized
- Accuracy and attention to detail