Do you want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic company at the cutting edge of online gaming?
Working alongside design and development teams, the Slot Machine Mathematician will be responsible for creating and verifying the maths models for online slot machines.
The successful candidate will be comfortable producing mathematical models of slot machines in Excel and producing simulations in Java; and will either have a strong interest in, or a willingness to learn about slot machines.
The mathematical models are central to the success of a slot machine, and the mathematician will play a pivotal role in developing new game concepts and mechanics.
Deadlines are tight and other departments depend on the timely delivery of maths models and simulations, so it is essential that the candidate can estimate the work required with reasonable accuracy and meet agreed deadlines.
Strong written English is essential in this role to ensure complex ideas are communicated clearly.
• Mathematics – to degree level with a particular focus on probability theory.
• Creative thinking
• Ability to organise own time and work to tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
• English Language
• Experience in producing mathematical models for gambling applications
• Interest and/or experience in slot machines
• Post Graduate maths or science qualification